Whether you need guidance on taking your workplace into the virtual world, are looking to grow or get creative with your existing real estate, or just want to understand how to better invest in your client and employee experience, we can help.
We keep an ear to the ground, so while we can’t tell the future, we are best-placed through our industry experience to keep you updated on changing practices and provide thought-leadership around the workplace; demonstrating how it can support cultural change, reinforce your brand and potentially save cost and liability.
We know that organisations who embrace the chance to create great places to work find attracting and retaining talent easier than those who don’t. You don’t need the latest tech or cutting-edge design – a few thoughtful steps can make all the difference.
We can offer:
- Initial workplace appraisals and assessment
- Business workplace objectives and strategies
- Workplace staff engagement and communications
- Workplace scenario modelling and costing
- Alternative workplace strategies like remote working, flexible working, hot desking and virtual workplaces
- Budget and investment approvals support
- Include reviews as part of estate rationalisation, cost and efficiency reviews
And that’s not all. Get in touch to find out how we can help you.
Case Study: Nineteen, London, UK
To find the perfect new London HQ for Events Management company, Nineteen, with a very short timeline.
What we did
Full review including off-market opportunities
Found suitable space in 2 weeks
Agreed a lease for the new HQ in 6 weeks
Full fit-out designed and completed early, to budget and ready to go
A dynamic workplace that encourages creativity and collaboration for their people. Sourced, leased and fitted out ahead of programme, within business case financials and seamless for business continuity and rapid growth.