Consultant: Real Estate, Workplace and FM
Jolyn is a building project management consultant, with a diverse professional background in business consulting. She works primarily with clients in various Chinese cities, serving both local and multinational companies.
With 15 years of consulting experience, and 10 years living in China, Jolyn’s expertise in navigating the Chinese landscape has been a valuable asset to client projects. She helps building owners and governments to build efficiently and effectively from pre-planning to implementation, with repeated successes in optimizing land use, space planning, and reducing project timelines.
Her cross-industry knowledge has facilitated her critical role in the building of the Shanghai Smart City whilst safeguarding the branding language of the development. More recently, her involvement in projects for the Chengdu Medical City – a collaboration between the Chinese and Holland governments, has extended her experience to G2G (gov-to-gov) liaisons.
Jolyn was also involved in managing property consolidations and acquisitions, workplace optimization and expansion. These programs help corporates improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their property portfolios and improve productivity.
Her role includes:
- End to end program management
- Client liaison and management
- Strategy, design and developing workplace change management
- Communication strategies and internal processes.
Her clients include:
- Shanghai Songjiang Economic and Trade Development Zone (Film and Media Hub and Smart City) – Client Liaison and Project Director
- Yanlord Land Group (Singapore-listed company) – project management across China portfolio, including the Nanjing Eco City
- Ascott Limited – spatial branding and project management
- Frasers Hospitality – spatial branding and project management
- China Citic Bank (Change management, Greenfield projects)
- Aviva Insurance (Change management and transformative workplace)
Jolyn is multi-lingual and has experience of working across many cultures within the APAC region with CRE Advisers.